ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENANAMAN MODAL ASING DI INDONESIA PRIODE TAHUN 1993-2007

Andi Rustandi, Nanamg Rusliana, Encang Kadarisman Adi Eko Praktiko Nugroho

Jurusan Ekonomi Pembangunan Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Siliwangi

 

ABSTRACT

This Research aim to to know 1) Level of Invesment influence, Exchange Rate, Economic Growth and Resident Growth to Cultivation [of] Foreign Capital in Indonesia during Priode Year 1993 – 2007 2) storey;level of sensitivity of Cultivation [of] Foreign Capital to Invesment, Exchange Rate, Economic Growth and Resident Growth in Indonesia during Year Period 1993 – 2007.

Method used [by] [is] descriptive method, Data used [by] data of sekunder time series [of] [at] range of time 1993 – 2007 obtained from Indonesia Bank office ( BI) Tasikmalaya and Statistical Center Bureau ( BPS) Tasikmalaya.Alat analysis used [by] in the form of measurement : coefficient determinasi, test the t, test the auto F test and [of] correlation ( Durbin-Watson).

Invesment Influence ( PMDN), Rate And Resident Growth to Cultivation [of] Foreign Capital in Indonesia the Period [is] signifikan, while Economic Growth [of] its influence [do] not signifikan.Penanaman [of] foreign capital in Indonesia during year period 1993-2007 can be influenced by Investasi(Pmdn),Kurs,Growth and Resident Growth [of] equal to 85% while the rest 15% by other;dissimilar variable.

Keyword: Invesment, Exchange Rate, Economic Growth, Resident Growth, Foreign Capital

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: