PENGARUH STOK KAPITAL DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP PRODUK DOMESTIK BRUTO SEKTORAL DI INDONESIA PERIODE 1980-2005.

Encang Kadarisman, Apip Supriadi, Budhi Wahyu Fitri, Santi Fitriyanti

Jurusan Ekonomi Pembangunan Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Siliwangi

 

ABSTRACT

This research aims is to kow : a). The influence of capital stock and total labour to total GDP in Indonesia during periode of 1980 – 2005. b). The influence of capital stock and sectoral labour to sectoral GDP in Indonesia periode of 1980 – 2005. c). The influence of capital stock and sectoral labour to sectoral GDP in Indonesia periode of 1980 – 2005. d). The level sensitivity of GDP to capital stock and labour (sectoral and total) in Indonesia periode of 1980 – 2005.

The writer uses descriptive method and secondary data (time series), besides tool of analysis is determination coefficient (R2). Variance test (F test), regression coefficient (t test). While, multicolinearity test, autocorrelation test and heteroskedasticity test are used to examine data validity.

Based on the result of test, it gains R2 value as 0,860, it show how big it does to influence of capital stock and total labour to total GDP is 86% and the rest is 14% influenced by another factor.

Meanwhile, for mean of sectoral R2 value as 0,676, it show how big it does to influence of capital stock and sectoral labour to sectoral GDP is 67,6% and the rest is 32,4% influenced by another factor. Mean of total-sectoral R2 value as 0,823, it show how big it does to influence of capital stock and sectoral labour to total GDP is 82,3% and the rest is 17,7% influenced by another factor.

From estimation result have to know that total GDP have the elastic to capital stock and total labour. But for sectoral, elasticity mean of capital stock value as 0,17 and labour value as 0,18, this matter indicate that sectoral GDP have inelasticity to capital stock and sectoral labour. For total – sectoral, elasticity mean of capital stock is 1,85 and labour is 0,94, this matter indicate that total GDP have the elastic to sectoral capital stock, but for sectoral labour have inelasticity.

Keyword: capital stock, total labour,gross domestic product

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: